Terms and Conditions
- Your online payment will be reviewed and your account will be credited within two business days following your payment.
- Your premium is due on or before the effective date. If payment is not received on the effective date of the policy, a notice will be sent indicating the late payment and potential policy cancellation.
- If your policy was cancelled for non-payment of premium and your payment was made after the cancellation date, such payment may not reinstate your coverage.
Return & Refund Policy
- When possible, Norfolk Mutual will void a over-payment when contacted, otherwise a refund cheque will be issued.
Changes & Cancellations
- Our policyholders should contact their broker for any policy changes or cancellations.
Use this form below to make an online payment for your account with Norfolk Mutual. If you usually pay your broker directly, please contact the brokerage directly and refrain from using this payment page. Please note Norfolk Mutual only accepts Mastercard and Visa credit cards at this time. We do not accept American Express, Discover, or Visa and Mastercard Debit Cards.